Planning Context focuses on research, policy and governance
Under the leadership of Charles Johnson, Planning Context is a boutique style consultancy that provides high quality planning services that are tailored to the client’s unique requirements. Charles provides extensive experience in local government and in the research and consultation that informs policy preparation. Katrina provides research and data analysis skills; and a detailed knowledge of State and local government processes.
Some of our work includes
- Course Material Elected Member Training in Town Planning;
- Comparative Assessment of Local Government Planning Performance in Perth;
- Guide for Planning Delegations: Development Applications;
- Building Permit Analysis;
- Review of Regulatory Services Group, City of Canning;
- Review of Planning Procedures, Policies and Delegations at the City of Albany;
- Town of East Fremantle Best Practice Audit;
- Serpentine-Jarrahdale Best Practice Audit; and
- Shire of Denmark Best Practice Review.